Discover Your Data
Voyager is the only spatially enabled, enterprise search solution. It is an easy-use, out-of-the-box, enterprise search solution that can support a wide variety of users around the globe. It is open and scalable, but with advanced security. Voyager can index hundreds of content types and focuses on optimizing geospatial content.
What Voyager Can Do
- Quickly index GIS data and map; media file types including audio and video files; and office formats (PDF, Word etc.)
- Index data wherever it resides be it on a desktop, server, FTP site or the web.
- Search for data and maps using full text and spatial queries as easily as you search the web.
- Immediately preview the results of your search through thumbnails, and instantly use your selected items in a variety of GIS applications
- Use search results in daily tasks such as adding data to ArcMap, extracting data to share with colleagues, using data in the field, editing metadata, converting search results to KML, and more!
Why Users Love It (Read more...)
"Because Voyager is easily repurposed for other needs, we can look for new ways of making our data more accessible and discoverable for other users. That's what this is all about." John Houweling, Director of Geographical Information Services at York Region
"[Voyager] was basically an out-of-the box solution. It took a week, maybe two, to implement." Fon Duke, program manager for Mojave Desert Ecosystem Program